20 Signs of True Love in a Relationship
Love is a complex thing. It can be difficult to know if you are in love, or if someone else is in love with you. Luckily for all of us, 20 Signs of True Love in a Relationship will help to decipher whether your significant other really loves you and wants to spend the rest of their life with you! This blog post discusses 20 signs that show true love between two people. We’ll go over how these specific traits can make it easy for any person to figure out what they want from their relationship!
What is True Love?
If you don’t have a clear understanding of what true love is, you may be confused about what Signs of True Love in a Relationship are.
True love goes beyond mere feelings or sexual attachment to the opposite sex. It is rather a deep, tender feeling of affection for someone. This term can often be confused with lust or infatuation because it has many similar characteristics to both those feelings. However, true love does not have any conditions attached like most people believe and holds special meaning between two partners who are in the process of being intimate together without limitations.
True Love can also be referred to as a deeply felt sense of attachment toward another person that is characterized by commitment through intimacy while simultaneously keeping an emotional distance from one another and holding no expectations nor judgments towards each other’s actions.
True love isn’t just a feeling, it’s also action.
What are the signs of genuine love in a Relationship
20. They Will Surprise You
One sign that your partner is truly head over heels for you, is if they start to surprise you with random gifts or other surprises! Surprises can show someone how much their significant other loves them and cares about them. This may sound cheesy, but it’s actually a very unique way to show someone that they are loved and wanted.
19. They Make Time for You
It’s important to make time for your partner, even if you don’t want to or have something else that is more appealing at the moment! One sign that shows true love in a relationship is if your partner makes time for you, even when they have other things that are more appealing. It’s one thing to be committed and another thing entirely to actually make the effort!
18. They Are Trustworthy
When all is said and done, trust is one of the most important things in a relationship. trustworthiness between two people who are dating or married is a vital sign of true love. It’s crucial that you and your significant other can be open with one another, share secrets, talk about problems without being judged.
17. They Are Your Number One Cheerleader
Everyone needs someone to cheer them up at every point in life. You need a partner who supports you in everything that you do. This doesn’t only mean cheering for you at sporting events, but also means encouraging and supporting your dreams and goals.
16. They Celebrate All Of Your Wins
Genuine love can come in all shapes and sizes, even when it comes to something as simple as celebrating your wins!
They Are Great at Communicating
Open communication between two individuals who are dating or married could be a good sign that true love exists between the duo. It’s easy for one person to take over all conversations which can lead to resentment and problems in the future.
They Are Your Best Friend
True love can come through friendship! It’s not always easy for two people who are dating or married, but it is possible to be friends as well as lovers with your partner.
13. They Are fun to be with
Nobody wants a burial ground kind of relationship. A true relationship should be fun and enjoyable. This may seem like an unimportant thing to have, but anyone who has even been in a boring relationship before will understand this better.
12. They Are Attentive
Everyone desire someone who can listen with rapt attention. Being attentive and listening when your partner needs someone to talk to goes a long way to prove your love to your partner.
11. They Are There for.
Is your partner always willing to stand by you when difficult times arises? That is a signal to true love. A partner that is only available when things are rosy is nothing but a fake partner. True love doesn’t only rejoice when everything is up, but it stays put when the downtime comes.
10. They Are Thoughtful
Another sign that shows true love in a relationship can be when they think about the little things and are thoughtful towards you!
9. They Go Out Of Their Way to Make You Happy
Love is all about sacrifices. A partner that cannot go the extra mile to make you happy is not worth spending the rest of your life with.
8. They Are Compassionate
True love between two people can come through their compassion and understanding towards each other.
7. They Make You a Better Person
True love should pursue adding values to the better half. When your partner keeps on devaluing you, it is a clear sign of a relationship heading towards a shipwreck. Someone who genuinely loves you will do everything possible to make you better than he/she meets you.
Read also: Ways to find your true love
6. They Have the Same Priorities
One of the signs of true love is alignment in priorities. When there is always a conflict in priorities between you and your partner, then you need to rethink whether it is a journey you still want to continue with, because it might not last long.
5. They Are Honest
One of the fast killers of any relationship is dishonesty. Is your partner showing any trace of dishonesty? Then you need to think twice before you go deep with such a relationship. Each partner must be absolutely open to each other to make their relationship work.
4. They Make You Feel Loved
By nature, we thrive when someone precious to us makes us feel loved and cared for.
3. They Are Faithful
One of the boosters of real love between two people is when they are faithful to each other. Faithfulness is not just a sign of genuine love, it’s equally one of the keys that sustains love.
2. Easily forgive each other.
There is no perfect partner, neither ever exist a perfect relationship. We will at one time or the other offend each other, but the ability to let go when that happens is a sign of true love.
When your partner always holds on to the grudges of your past offense and refuses to let go, it shows the love is not total, and once such partner finds a better alternative, he/she is likely going to dump you and leave you heartbroken.
Their Actions Match Their Words.
Where true love exists, your partner’s actions will match up to their words no matter the circumstance. So many relationships are built on the foundation of lies, and that is one of the bases for several broken homes across the world today.
How to break up with a cheating partner
Having understood the Signs of True Love in a Relationship, do you observe that your significant other is cheating on you? The whole world is crashing down around you and all of the trust you once had in this person has been destroyed without anything left to salvage. It’s a terrible thing to go through, but like everything in life, there are lessons we all must learn. And cheating is definitely something that everyone should know how to deal with before it happens.
There are a few reasons why you should not try to get your cheating lover back when they cheat.
- You don’t deserve to be cheated on
- All cheating does is hurt both of you, so it’s best not to put yourself through that again..
- The cheating partner is showing you that he/she was never right for you and that there are other people out there who will love you the way you should be loved: unconditionally
- There is no reason why cheating should ever be acceptable. It’s always hurtful, it’s always wrong, and it can cause so many problems for a relationship.
Now that you know cheating is never an option, it’s time to focus on the process of breaking up with a cheating partner
- First and foremost, take some time before actually doing anything. You don’t want to make any hasty decisions or say things that you’ll regret later. Take some time for yourself and think things through. You need to be able to express how you feel without having an emotional breakdown or a mental breakdown in order to maintain your composure.
- Cheating is a huge deal breaker and cheating should only be one of the many reasons why you break up with your partner. You have to also take into consideration how your cheating partner treats you, his cheating excuses, the cheating promises that he makes and breaks, the cheating apologies that he gives to you, cheating text messages, and cheating voicemails. All of these things will weigh heavily on your decision on how you go about ending the relationship with a cheating partner.
- To break up with a cheating partner, you need to make it very clear that cheating is not something that you will ever be okay with. Make cheating partner realize what he has done and how much of a mistake cheating was.
- When breaking up with a cheating partner, make sure that you aren’t the one begging him to stay or trying to fix things for the cheating partner.
- Stay calm when breaking up with a cheating partner. Don’t cry or beg for a cheating partner to change his cheating ways; cheating isn’t something that you can change, it’s just who the cheating partner is
When you see these signs or most of these signs in the person you are dating, it shows a high tendency that the person’s love for you is genuine.
Maybe you’ve been in a relationship for a while and are wondering if your love is “real.” Or maybe it feels like you have to work too hard at staying connected, but want to figure out how to make things better. If this sounds familiar, contact us today! We offer couples counseling sessions that can help with any type of issue or concern related to relationships.
What other Signs of True Love in a Relationship do you think were omitted in this blog? Share your thought with us in the comment section.
If you are blessed by this content, do good to share it with your friends also.
Check out this video