Say goodbye to sadness
Text: Psalm 43:5: Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God.
Are you sad, worried, distressed? Does it seem everything is going in the opposite direction for you? The Lord has a word of consolation for you in our today’s daily devotion, and the word is that He wants you to say goodby to sadness
In life, there is a time for everything, including sorrow. But there is also a time when sadness will be gone, and joy is found again. How? Focusing on God. He is the source of joy and hope for your life.
If you believe in Jesus, you are saved, and God is always with you. In Jesus, you have the guarantee of eternal victory. God cares for you in this life and gives you many blessings, such as sustenance, comfort, and friends. Remember the good things that God has done for you, and the sadness will begin to lessen.
Today begins to overcome sadness:
- Praise God for the good things He has done
- Think of some reasons you can be thankful for
- Take time to appreciate the little blessings
- Stop complaining of what is not working, think of the better days ahead of you.
- Be quiet and allow the joy of the Lord to fill your heart. When His joy fills your heart, He will bid your sadness away.
- Choose to be happy and say goodbye to sadness
Read this: Jesus Christ is the highest rock
Lord Jesus, thank You for saving me and for always being with me. Please help me find joy in You. I want to praise God with all my heart, with hope, and leave sadness. I believe You can help me live happier. Amen.