Protection from God never fail!
Text: 2 Thessalonian 3:3: But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.
Many times we forget the power of God and how he can protect us. This happens because, amid the daily bustle, we turn our eyes to earthly situations and treat the power of God as something distant. When we set our sights on the “below,” we forget the things above. But beloved, if there is anything we should desire the most even at a time like this, it is the protection from God
God’s work is perfect and practical. The reality is that he has never stopped protecting us. Only God knows how many times He delivers us from evil daily. Only he can clear the darkness and scare away all the serpents that surround us. We have to strive in faith so that the routine situations of life do not take away our trust in God.
When we have a daily relationship with God, the feeling of security is permanent. Even amid storms and difficulties, our ship is doing well because we are with God. There is nothing that can hinder our progress when we are doing the Lord’s will.
Read this: God is in control of everything
God protects us from all evil
- The Lord has the power to reverse any situation. Allow him to intervene in your life, talk to God.
- The more we read about what God has done, the more we believe in what He can do. Read the Bible.
- Try to have more communion with your brothers in the faith. Where there are two or three that speak about the power of God, he is present.
- When God protects you, your life become a no go area to evil.
- Protection from God is only possible when your trust is in Him and nothing else
Lord God, I want to give my life to you. In your arms, I feel safe, your Spirit comforts me, and your Word feeds me. Thank you for protecting me from danger, and thank you for loving me. Amen.
One year Bible reading plan: Day 105 – Psalm 7, 27, 31, 34, 52
Read this: The blood of Jesus