Do you feel confident all the time? Probably not, but that’s ok! In this article, I am going to talk about Bible verses on confidence. Confidence is a valuable attribute that many people struggle with in their day-to-day lives, and the Bible offers us support for our insecurity. It reminds us of who we are in God’s eyes and helps boost our self-esteem when it is low
The Bible reminds us that we do not have to be alone in our struggles with confidence or fear but that God is always there to comfort and support us.
It is essential for Christians to remember that we are loved by God, no matter what challenges or struggles come our way. Our confidence should never be in ourselves but rather the Lord who loves us unconditionally; it will give us stability in any situation!
The Bible verses below remind us of how God is always there to comfort, support, and even fight for us.
Read this: Learn to love Yourself
10 Confidence Bible Verses
- Matthew 11:28 Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.
- Proverbs 31:25 She dresses herself with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
- John 14:27 I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.
- Matthew 18:19 If two or three people come together in my name, then I will be there with them.
- Psalm 34:18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; those who are crushed in spirit He saves.
- Proverbs 12:25 Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up
- Isaiah 63:14, like cattle that go down to the plain, they were given rest by the Spirit of the LORD. This is how you guided your people to make for yourself a glorious name
- Psalm 23:17 Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and staff they comfort me.
- Psalm 91:11 For He shall give His angels charge over you to keep you in all your ways. They will bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone.
- Isaiah 41:13 For I the Lord thy God hold thy right hand; It is I that say to thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
- Psalm 91:14 With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.
- Psalm 29:11 The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace.
Read also: Confidence that doesn’t fail
In this article, I have shared Bible verses on confidence that can be read and reflected upon to help you build your self-esteem or set a foundation for you. These are only a few of the passages in Scripture where God is speaking directly to us about our value as human beings. I hope these Bible verses on confidence will be a source of comfort and strength for you when facing your own battles with self-confidence.
You can’t help but be confident with these verses!
Are you still having any unanswered questions in your heart about the Bible verses on Confidence, please send me a mail, I will love to help you.