Be known by God
Text: John 10:27: My sheep hear my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
Many have a great dream of meeting famous people, media stars, artists, singers, soccer players, leaders, and others like them are at the top of the charts for many fans around the world. But something that is much more noticeable than meeting a celebrity is being personally known by someone very important. Knowing that someone of high prestige knows us gives us some relevance and satisfaction.
What do we say then about the fact that we are known by the God of all earth and heaven?
How wonderful! To discover that the Lord Jesus Christ knows us, the supreme and sovereign God, King of kings who governs the entire universe and sustains all of creation, the one who has brought us confidence and security in him … What a great joy to know and be known by our God. May that knowledge so full of grace motivate us to hear his voice and follow him forever.
Read also: God wants to talk to You
Live like a good child known to God:
- Pray and thank God because you know that he knows you and cares for you.
- Be genuine in your relationship with God. He knows when we are upright or hypocritical. If you know that you have not been sincere, truly repent, and confess it to Jesus.
- Seek to please God more than men with your attitudes and words. May everything you do be for the glory of the Lord.
- Rest in the Lord and trust him. Remember that he knows you and wants to have a personal relationship with you.
- Seek to hear God through His Word. Dedicate yourself to know more about the one who knows you completely.
- Share with others about your faith in God, how he saved us, knows us, and loves us.
Read also: Protection from God
Lord God, thank you because even though you are so great, you know me and take care of me with love. Thank you for making me your child and sheep of your flock. Help me to live to please you, listening to your voice, and always following you. May other people who have not come to this knowledge also be reached by you. In the name of Jesus, amen.
Read also: How to please God